A true woman of God that walks in integrity, love and compassion. She is anointed to minister the Word of God in a down to earth and realistic manner that has impacted the lives of thousands of men, women and children all across the nation.
Dr.Bernadette R. Williams, Elder has a passion to minister healing and deliverance (through prayer and the Word of God) to all that are spiritually, emotionally and physically wounded; so that they may become whole and be all that God would have them to be from generation to generation. Dr. Williams is a Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor and through her love and devotion for helping others become free, birthed her personal ministry, “Laboring for Love Ministry.”
Dr.Bernadette R. Williams has been married to her husband and Senior Pastor, Dr. Lewis Williams for over 40 years. She is the mother of 3, grandmother of 11 and great-grandmother of one. Dr. Williams believes and teaches God’s Divine Plan for the family and has empowered and nurtured many spiritual sons and daughters.
•Associates Degree – Business Administration/Accounting at Florida Community College at Jacksonville.
•Master’s Degree – Christian Psychology at Jacksonville Theological Seminary
• Doctorate Degree – Christian Psychology at Truth Bible College & Seminary
• Licensed & Certification as a Clinical Pastoral Counselor
Ministry & Community Affiliations:
• Co-Founder of Household of Faith Church
• Ordained Elder, Minister, Assistant Pastor of Household of Faith Church under the leadership of Dr. Lewis Williams, Senior Pastor
• Administrator & Member of Household of Faith Church
• “Storming The Gates” Intercessory Prayer Leader at Household of Faith Church
• Founder of Laboring for Love Ministry
• Ordained Evangelist/Prophetess of Covenant Fellowship International under the covering of Bishop Vaughn McLaughlin of The Potter’s House Christian Fellowship
• Founder of Hope for Hurting Women Support Group
• Founder & Coordinator of “Women of Victory” Ladies Ministry at Household of Faith Church
• Founder & Coordinator of Community Programs Health Week & Parenting Week at Household of Faith Church
• Former Volunteer Advisor & Peer Support Group at Truth Bible College & Seminary
• Former Guidance Counselor & Facilitator for the “Waiting To Exhale” Youth & Adult Support Group at Brentwood Center
• 2004 Charisma Conference Speaker
• Host of TBN
• Double Portion Conference Speaker
• Dynamic Conference, Seminar Facilitator & Planner/Organizer
• Anointed National Seminar & Conference Speaker